- This event will still run in tier 3.
- This event can be completed on either the 21st or 22nd December between 10 - 5. These are the hours the shops are open so we recommend starting no later than 4.15/4.20 to make the most of your trail.
- You should have received an automated email with the secret meeting location by now. Contact us if you have not received this.
Help! The naughty elf has been on mission to destroy Christmas and we need your help to save the day! He has stolen Santa's map and hidden it around all of the local shops - whilst zapping all of the Christmas spirit too! We need to find the missing pieces of the map and return the Christmas spirit before it's too late!
Complete the trail on either the 21st & 22nd December between 10am & 5pm to save Christmas!
provided by North Pole Elf
Elf Spotting about town
Item hunt in 4 local independent shops
Santa meet & Greet
Take home Christmas Present
£2 voucher to Pickled Pepper Books
Access to full video of read along story
All for £10 per child
Whats included in the trail?
- Start with a meet and greet with a local North Pole Elf to pick up your trail pack.
- Follow the provided map to spot as many naughty elves as possible!
- Visit 4 shops on your way and use the provided clues to find the pieces of the map
- Return the Christmas spirit back to the shopkeeper with the provided magical snowflake and a secret Christmas spell!
- Finish at Pickled Pepper Books for a meeting with Santa himself, to fix the map and save the day!
- Say goodbye with an included Christmas gift and a £2 voucher for Pickled Pepper Books.
Ethos of the project
We are passionate about working within the community, and supporting local small businesses. This project is designed to drive business into local shops, create a sense of community and provide a fun and imaginative adventure for children after a rather difficult year. The project has been recognised by local authorities as a positive impact on the local community and high street business, we have kindly been offered some funding from Haringey Council. Making your ticket more affordable.
Frequently asked questions
Where and how do I pick up my trail pack?
Once you have purchased your ticket we will email you a meeting point.
How is the event made covid safe?
All paticipants will be handed a clean and sanitised trail pack.
What happens if the event is cancelled due to covid guidlines
Should we not be able to run the Chrsitmas trial, the event will be postponed and adapted to an Easter trail. All purchases will be moved over to the postponed event. Should you not be able to attend the Easter event you will be able too claim a refund one month prior to this event. Please note - this will only be possible once the dates are confirmed.
Do I purchase a pack per child or per household?
This event is ticketed per child. Should you arrive with more children than purchased you will be asked to pay for the extra children before we can release your trail pack.
What age is this for?
The trail is perfect for children between 2 and 8, but rest assured there's something for the whole family!