Help! The naughty elf has been on mission to destroy Christmas and we need your help to save the day! He has stolen Santa's map and hidden it around all of the local shops - whilst zapping all of the Christmas spirit too! We need to find the missing pieces of the map and return the Christmas spirit before it's too late!
Complete the trail on either the 21st & 22nd December between 10am & 5pm to save Christmas!
Whats included in the trail?
- Start with a meet and greet with a local North Pole Elf to pick up your trail pack.
- Follow the provided map to spot as many naughty elves as possible!
- Visit 4 shops on your way and use the provided clues to find the pieces of the map
- Return the Christmas spirit back to the shopkeeper with the provided magical snowflake and a secret Christmas spell!
- Finish at Pickled Pepper Books for a meeting with Santa himself, to fix the map and save the day!
- Say goodbye with an included Christmas gift and a £2 voucher for Pickled Pepper Books.
Ts & Cs
LITTLE IMAGINATIONS Ltd Client Terms and Conditions Christmas Trail
These are the standard terms of Client Business of Little Imaginations Ltd.
Event Booking Detail
- By booking a ticket for the Christmas trail with Little Imaginations, the client therefore agrees to these set terms & conditions.
- The client agrees that no refunds can be made unless in relation to point 3.
Price & Payment
- All purchases made are per child only
- Should you arrive with more children than paid for, we hold the right to refuse entry to the trail
unless subsequent children are paid for.
- Should the right to trail be refused no refunds will be made
3. Agreement to adhere by local independent store rules
- The selected shops hold the right to refuse entry to anyone who is not following covid safety
procedures. This include, social distancing, mask wear (unless exempt) and number control with
in the shop and all other covid safety measures clearly set out by the venue.
- The client agrees to maintain social distancing in Santa’s grotto.
4. Trail pack pickup
- Little imaginations agrees to provide clear details on where the trail will begin. The client agrees
to begin at this point.
5. Covid cancellation
- Should the client be in a position where they must self isolate there will be no refunds available.
The client can however transfer their ticket over to another child.
- Should the government guidelines mean the event can no longer run the event will be
postponed to Easter. Once the dates are announced via mailing list and website the client will
then be able to access a refund should they not be able to attend the date.
- Little Imaginations Ltd agrees to adapt the event as best as possible should government
- Little Imaginations agrees to take all steps towards making the event Covid safe.
6. Parent/ Guardian Responsibility.
- The client agrees that there will be 1 adult per 5 children in group.
- The parent/ guardian agrees to stay with the child/ children throughout the trail.
By booking a ticket, you therefore agree to the above Ts & Cs
Little Imaginations Ltd www.littleimaginationscreativearts.co.uk